Diagnosis and Management (medical and surgical) of Diseases of the Head and Neck.
- Diagnostic procedures in my clinic include the use of special fiber optic cameras and microscopes to visualize the involved areas.
- CT-Scans or MRIs may be ordered to assist in diagnosis.
- Audiology or hearing tests may be ordered and evaluated.
- Sleep studies may be ordered and evaluated.
- Biopsies may be indicated for worrisome conditions.
- There are numerous surgical interventions that are offered, if indicated.
- If your medical condition requires more specialized care, I will make referrals and speak directly with the consulting specialist to insure proper evaluation and treatment.
- Hearing Loss
Nose and Septum
- Deviation of Septum
Oral Cavity and Tongue
- Sleep Apnea
Larynx and Throat
- Change in Voice
- Difficulty swallowing
Neck and Thyroid gland